Raleigh Motus GT Crossbar Electric Bike - Test Bike Sale
Available: Sold Out
Motus GT Crossbar (56CM), this was a test bike and remains unchecked or tested, the condition is almost like new so like most test bikes we expect it to have covered less than 10 miles but there was a note there could be an issue with the rear derailleur. This could be anything from a new cable to a jockey wheel or new derailleur, as mentioned the bike is massively reduced and a bargain. RRP £2499.
The Raleigh Motus GT Crossbar Hub Electric Bike 2020 is perfect for a range of city trips, relaxed tours and weekend trails. The reliable, long-lasting electric components from market leader Bosch, will provide an exceptional riding experience. The 400WH semi-integrated battery will allow you to ride for up to an impressive 110 miles on a single charge. The Active Line Plus motor makes its first appearance on a Raleigh electric bike offering an almost completely noise free experience and a higher level of pedal rate detection to improve cycling efficiency so you can get the maximum enjoyment out of your journeys.
|Frame||Alloy Crossbar frame AL6061|
|Approximate Weight||Derailleur = 24.5kg Hub = 25.5kg|
|Suspension Fork||Suntour Nex suspension fork 56mm travel|
|Headset||Low Stack semi integrated|
|Shift Levers||Shimano 9 speed|
|Left Shift Lever||Bosch Intuvia Controller|
|Brake Levers||Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc brake|
|Rear Derailleur||Alivio 9 speed|
|Cassette||Shimano 9 speed 11-34 cassette|
|Chain||KMC 9 Speed|
|Pedals||Comfort Pedals with Anti Slip|
|Rims||Black 36 hole disc brake compatible|
|Tyres||Mitas 700C x 42 with reflective stripe and double duty puncture protection|
|Stem||Adjustable angle Alloy|
|Handlebars||Comfort XLC Handlebar Black|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Milo +|
|Seatpost||Alloy Suspension Seatpost 30.9|
|Seat Clamp||34.9 mm Quick Release Alloy Clamp|
|Rear Carrier||Racktime Alloy rack with integrated light|
|Crankset||Raleigh Alloy BOSCH crank set|
|Bottom Bracket||Bosch Integrated in motor|
|Front Hub||Alloy 36 hole black disc QR|
|Rear Hub||Alloy cassette Hub 36 hole disc QR|
|Inner Tubes||700Cx 38 car type valve|
|Also Included||Kick Stand, Charger|
|Front Wheel||Alloy Double wall, 36 spoke, 700c on Alloy disc hub|
|Rear Wheel||Double Wall rim 36 hole 700c on alloy disc hubORDouble Wall rim 36 hole 26" on alloy disc hubORD|
|Rear Derailleur Dropout||Alloy Replaceable Hanger|
|Front Brake||Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc brake|
|Rear Brake||Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc brake|
|Motor||Bosch Active Line plus|
|Battery||Bosch Power Pack Frame Mount 500Wh, 36V|
We specialise in the re-sale of used, ex-demo and ex-display style bikes.
We have approx 100+ coming in stock from a retailer based in the EU who had to close most of their shops, the bikes listed are a mix of new, display bikes, demo and some returns. All of the bikes are unregistered for warranty but we can NOT guarantee the manufacturer will honour the warranty. However, we are happy to help if needed but keep in mind even if the bike has covered 0KM it is essentially second hand.
- We have added photos and info, we would recommend getting the bikes inspected before use as some have been sat in boxes for a number of months.
- The price is non-negotiable, we have looked at current sales prices and market value and have therefore priced these below that.
- Most stock is sent with a private courier firm who will hand deliver the bike to you for maximum safety, this is due to the size and weight, in some cases we use Fedex and you will be notified if so.
- You have 28 days to return the item providing it is unused and returned in the same condition
- We do not offer a partial refund under any circumstances for the condition, even display bikes with 0km might come with some very small marks from storage but are still mechanically new.
- In some cases the bikes might be missing small items such as reflectors, manuals, mudguard etc (no main components).
- Testing is not possible, all stock is boxed in a large fulfilment facility and our orders are shipped almost daily.
- UK postage is approx 5 working days but may be slightly longer in some cases
- Specification is copied from the manufacturer, there could be some minor changes in components (tyres, or saddles etc) but in general they are factory spec
- As the bikes are from the EU the brakes in most cases will be EU configuration, this is easy to switch.
- Most bikes come without pedals
- Some bikes might need minor adjustments to the derailleur, handlebars, saddle etc, this is normal on mailorder bikes.