New SRAM Force 1 AXS HRD Shifters & brakes
Available now we have a set of SRAM Force 1 AXS Shifters with hydraulic disc brakes.
The price listed is for the full set (front and rear).
These were purchased earlier in the year for a gravel bike build which unfortunately has been delayed again so we have decided to sell the build kit and re-plan for next year.
These are in super high demand due to being on back order until 2023, we had to pay over uk RRP from a German retailer and import them to the UK.
Looking at sold prices online we have priced them below market value to be fair.
They come without the original SRAM box as that was disposed off but are brand new and unused.
Spec from SRAM:
SRAM Force eTap AXS Shift / Hydraulic Disc Brakes takes their eTap and AXS technology and bring it down to a never before seen price point!
- Hydraulic disc brakes provide exceptional stopping power and easy modulation
- Seamless 12-speed wireless shifting with easy user installation and customisation
- AXS technology offers excellent customisation options
- Comfortable hood profile is easy on the hands
The Force eTap AXS HRD brake-shift levers have evolved from the first generation eTap system. While ergonomically similar, the new levers feature newly textured shift paddles and hood for better feel. The brakes can also be easily adjusted to your preference, with Contact Point Adjustment and separate Reach Adjust.
The AXS system means the shifters can be customised to suit your preferences; want to run 1x and have both shifters change up or down the cassette? No problem. You can even mix and match the shifters with the new SRAM Eagle AXS mountain bike derailleurs! Sram set out to create the ultimate groupset, that pushed the boundaries of what was possible, as well as taking a close look at how to improve the drivetrain as a whole system. With incredible performance and versatility, the Force eTap AXS HRD groupset show's SRAM have succeeded in some style.
- Derailleur Compatibility: AXS
- Brake Lever Material: LFRT (Long-fiber-reinforced thermoplastic)
- Shift Lever Material: Plastic
- Pad Type: Steel-Backed Organic
- Disc Brake Bracket: Flat Mount 20mm Offset
- Hose Length: 950mm, 1800mm
- Connectamajig: Stealth-A-Majig Connected
No posts found