Specialized Enduro Sworks 27.5 Mountain Bike Frame
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- NO COLLECTION - We are online only so do not hold ANY stock. All stock is sent direct from our suppliers to the customer. We are an online marketplace so majority of stock is held with the shop either in the UK or abroad.
- NO OFFERS - All of our stock is priced to sell, no offers will be accepted.
- NO CASH OFFERS - we do not accept cash on collection as we are based online only so no cash offers will be accepted.
**Price is for frame and shock only. Forks can be purchased separately, see our online shop by clicking on the username above**
If your aim is having fun, riding fast, and hitting every tight corner and jump in sight, you can't do any better than our all-new S-Works Enduro 650b frame. We gave it a whole new geometry, with a slacker front end, a longer top tube, even shorter chainstays, and a low bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable then ever. We even added some brand new bits, like integrated storage with a SWAT™ Door at the down tube, and made "old" new again by making a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket. To keep the weight down, the frame is constructed from our top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fibre. And to ensure top-level performance on the descents, this material choice is greeted by 170mm of plush travel at both the front and rear. And handling suspension duties out back is the revolutionary Öhlins single tube rear shock.
- The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber construction stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 650b Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWATâ„¢ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- The custom Ohlins STX single tube air shock at the rear features high- and low-speed compression, as well as low-speed rebound. You'll also find an extra-volume reservoir that allows for more oil, which results in more control and an ultra-plush ride quality.
- Rear axle is 148 x 12mm boost