2019 Specialized Enduro S-Works Carbon 29 frame
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- NO COLLECTION - We are online only so do not hold ANY stock. All stock is sent direct from our suppliers to the customer. We are an online marketplace so majority of stock is held with the shop either in the UK or abroad.
- NO OFFERS - All of our stock is priced to sell, no offers will be accepted.
- NO CASH OFFERS - we do not accept cash on collection as we are based online only so no cash offers will be accepted.
You like gettin’ rowdy, we like gettin’ rowdy, so we figured, “Why not create a bike that lets us do the thing we all love most?” Well, that’s exactly what we did with the Enduro. Its fast-rolling 29-inch wheels and modern frame have been purpose-built to make short work of the rockiest, gnarliest, and steepest trails, while still climbing well enough to get you there. Witness the sickness.
Our quest was to create the perfect long-travel trail bike, and it all began with a close look at the geometry. Basically, we modernized it— slacking out the front end, lengthening the top tube, shortening the chainstays, and lowering the bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable than ever.
We then added some crucial bits to make your ride, well, better. We're talking stuff like integrated storage with a SWAT™ Door at the down tube, a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing with guides that makes cabling super easy. And to keep the weight down, this S-Works frame is constructed from our top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber. To guarantee high degrees of "shredability," this material is greeted by 160mm of plush front and rear travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
To get you started on your way to complete dream build status, this frame includes a FOX Factory X2 Air (216x57mm) rear shock with 160mm of travel.
- The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber construction stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 29 Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- The custom FOX Factory X2 air shock at the rear features high- and low-speed compression, as well as low-speed rebound. You'll also find an extra-volume reservoir that allows for more oil, which results in more control and an ultra-plush ride quality.
|FRAME||FACT IS-X 11m carbon FSR 29 chassis w/ SWAT™ down tube storage, carbon seatstays, carbon 29 chainstays, tapered head tube, alloy link & adjustable shock extension, 148mm rear dropouts, 160mm of travel|
|REAR SHOCK||FOX Factory FLOAT X2, 216x57mm|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 38.6mm|