Rockshox Yari RC Debonair 27.5 Boost Forks
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
RockShox Yari RC DebonAir Forks - Boost
Taking the Lyrik's sturdy profile, RockShox have created a set of forks that offer amazing value for money given its incredible performance in the Yari RC DebonAir. Featuring a DebonAir spring that increases the sensitivity of the forks to small bumps for a plusher feel and better performance, as well as offering more mid-stroke support so you don't blow through your travel too quickly. These forks are for those know no boundaries and with such confidence inspiring strength and stiffness will soak up anything you can throw at it.
- Crown: Forged, hollow 7050 Aluminium
- Upper Tubes: 35mm tapered wall Aluminium
- Damping: Motion Control
- Spring: DebonAir
- Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression from open to lock
- Lowers: Magnesium
- Maximum Rotor Size: 203mm
- Recommended Rear Shock: Super Deluxe, Super Deluxe Coil
- Air Guides: RockShox print Air Guides on all of their air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favourite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat?
- Bottomless Tokens: Bottomless Tokens allow riders to easily custom tune their RockShox fork’s air-spring performance to best match their own riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100 percent of their fork’s travel.
- Boost: With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM’s XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. This is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost compatible components for SRAM drivetrains, hubs and RockShox forks.
- Maxle Stealth: Who knew RockShox could make a thru axle disappear? The new Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite and Maxle Ultimate.
- Maxle Ultimate: Basic things like axles are often the easiest to overlook. Put one hand on the Maxle Ultimate and you’ll be glad RockShox paid serious attention to the finer details. One hand is all it takes to remove or install the Maxle Ultimate and lever-placement personalisation is accomplished completely without the use of tools. Available for both front and rear, Maxle Ultimate is the easiest-to-operate axle system in the world. No tools, no worries, so you can concentrate on the trail ahead.
- Motion Control: Imagine riding on the moon. Rolling hills, crushed rock blasted out of craters...there's no gravity so you wouldn't even need a chairlift. Unfortunately, you can't ride on the moon. There's lots of gnarly terrain on earth. But, earth has gravity so you'll need suspension that climbs as well as it descends. With RockShox Motion Control damper technology you'll do just that.
- Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
- Torque Caps: Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control so you can concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
- Sag Gradients: Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. You can give your mum back her plastic clip and ruler.