Orbea Gain F35 Electric Bike Sale
In some cases Orbea bikes need a software update if old stock, this can be done by an Orbea dealer for approx £20 but is not always needed.
The Orbea Gain was designed to enhance your ride, not dominate it. The Enough Power and Enough Energy concepts result in an exceptionally lightweight, sportive and rideable bike – a machine that heeds the call of the open road. Gain embraces your sweat and hard work and works in unison with your efforts to tick off the kilometers. System interfaces are modern, integrated and sleek. There are no bulky components to reduce the riding experience, distractions have been minimized so it’s just you, Gain and the hours ahead.
Save space on your handlebar for a GPS if you wish, or ride without clutter. Gain's control centre is an attractive and discreet button on the top tube. With the simple iWoc ONE interface you can power the system on or off, check motor assist level and view the remaining battery charge. Coloured LED lighting puts all the information you need right at your fingertips. A compact iWoc TRIO controller adds functionality and interaction to the flat bar version of the Gain, working in unison with iWOC ONE power button and adding more control over the lighting, battery and assist level of your bike.
- FORK: Speed 400mm Alloy Flat mount
- CRANKSET: Prowheel 42 Steel Custom logo
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Semi-Integrated
- HANDLEBAR: Alloy 31.8mm Riser 640mm
- STEM: Alloy 31.8 A:7º
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SL-M2010
- BRAKES: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE: Sun Race CSM989 11-36t 9-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus M2000 SGS Shadow
- CHAIN: Shimano HG53 9-Speed
- WHEELS: Airline Corsa
- TYRES: Kenda K1067 700x38C Reflective type+puncture protection
- PEDALS: VP-537 Black
- SEATPOST: Orbea Alloy 27.2x350mm Offset 20
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Scientia A2
REAR CARRIER: Orbea rear luggage carrier
We specialise in the re-sale of used, ex-demo and ex-display style bikes.
We have approx 100+ coming in stock from a retailer based in the EU who had to close most of their shops, the bikes listed are a mix of new, display bikes, demo and some returns. All of the bikes are unregistered for warranty but we can NOT guarantee the manufacturer will honour the warranty. However, we are happy to help if needed but keep in mind even if the bike has covered 0KM it is essentially second hand.
- We have added photos and info, we would recommend getting the bikes inspected before use as some have been sat in boxes for a number of months.
- The price is non-negotiable, we have looked at current sales prices and market value and have therefore priced these below that.
- Most stock is sent with a private courier firm who will hand deliver the bike to you for maximum safety, this is due to the size and weight, in some cases we use Fedex and you will be notified if so.
- You have 28 days to return the item providing it is unused and returned in the same condition
- We do not offer a partial refund under any circumstances for the condition, even display bikes with 0km might come with some very small marks from storage but are still mechanically new.
- In some cases the bikes might be missing small items such as reflectors, manuals, mudguard etc (no main components).
- Testing is not possible, all stock is boxed in a large fulfilment facility and our orders are shipped almost daily.
- UK postage is approx 5 working days but may be slightly longer in some cases
- Specification is copied from the manufacturer, there could be some minor changes in components (tyres, or saddles etc) but in general they are factory spec
- As the bikes are from the EU the brakes in most cases will be EU configuration, this is easy to switch.
- Most bikes come without pedals
- Sometimes the bikes might need minor adjustments to the derailleurs, handlebars, saddle etc to get them in full working order, this is standard with all bikes.