2021 Merida One Twenty 400 Mountain Bike
Recently in stock from one of our trade suppliers is this excellent and almost like new condition 2021 Merida OneTwenty 400 (Medium).
Our most versatile full suspension bike running 130mm forks with plush 120mm rear travel. The designers considered both riders and mechanics, delivering a playful modern trail bike with a slack head angle, low standover height and short chainstays that’s easy to maintain.
All key bolts can be adjusted from one side of the bike with a Torx 30 key without the need for removing the chainset to access the main pivot bolt. Our entry-level full-suspension bike, supple 120mm rear travel with air shock and 130mm SR XCR34 Air fork. Shimano Deore 1 x 11 drivetrain and Shimano Boost standard centre-lock hubs and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
- Frame: Lite – 6066 series triple-butted, hydroformed aluminium tubing with smooth welding. Tapered head tube, Boost axle standard for stronger wheels, Smart Entry cable clamping for rattle free running.
- Shock: Suntour Unair TR LOR8; lockout
- Fork: Suntour XCR34 LOR; Air; 130mm travel; Tapered; lockout; 51mm fork offset
- Rims: Merida Comp CC; 20mm inner rim width; Material: aluminium
- Spokes: Black stainless
- Front Hub: Shimano MT400-B; 110x15mm; 32 spokes; Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano MT400-B; 148x12mm; 32 spokes; Centerlock; including removable lever with 4/6mm Allen key
- Front Tyres: Maxxis Rekon; 29" x 2.4"; wire bead
- Rear Tyres: Maxxis Rekon; 29" x 2.4"; wire bead
- Speed: 11
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M5100
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5100 Shadow+
- Crankset: Shimano Deore M5100; 32 teeth chainwheel with 170mm - S, 175mm - M up length crank
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M5100; 11-51 teeth; 11 speed
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano MT500-PA press-fit
- Chain: KMC X11 NPBK
- Brakes Levers: Shimano BR-MT200 (or Tektro HD-M275 if Shimano supply is delayed)
- Front Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 (or Tektro HD-M275) hydraulic brake calliper with Shimano RT10; 180mm rotor
- Rear Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200 (or Tektro HD-M275) hydraulic brake calliper with Shimano RT10; 180mm rotor
- Grip: Merida Comp EC
- Handlebar: Merida Expert CC; aluminium; 740mm wide; 10mm rise
- Stem: Merida Expert CC; aluminium; 31.8mm diameter; -6 degree rise - Length : 60 mm all sizes
- Headset: FSA NO.47/50
- Saddle: Merida Comp CC
- Seat Post: Merida Comp TR; 30.9mm diameter; in-line; M: 125mm drop
- NO PEDALS
No posts found