2021 Marina Alpine Trail Carbon 2 Mountain Bike
A lightly used and excellent condition Marina Alpine Trail Carbon 2 XL.
The bike was only purchased 7 months ago and comes with the original purchase receipt of £4000!
These are on back order everywhere so here is your chance to get one with a huge discount!
The Alpine Trail is a 29” wheeled full suspension bike built for the all day enduro rider that earns their downhill fun.
- Big All-mountain Days Where Travel and Geometry Matter Most
- Built For Abuse and Rowdy Riding
- Enduro-style Riding and Racing
- Big Bike, Big Wheels, Big Fun
- Unidirectional Carbon Fiber Frame: Alpine Trail Carbon 1 and 2 models feature high modulus carbon fiber and monocoque construction to deliver the strongest and stiffest Alpine Trail to date.
- Series 4 Aluminum Frame: Alpine Trail models feature Series 4 aluminum frames, with detailed forgings, highly manipulated tubes, and full internal cable routing, giving the rider the highest-end alloy frame that Marin offers.
- One Piece Forged Rocker: The heart of the Alpine Trail’s MultiTrac suspension is the forged one-piece rocker link. The strength and stiffness of the rocker keeps the rear of the bike tracking straight, providing smooth suspension operation under the most demanding conditions.
- Bridgeless Seatstay: The stiffness of the one-piece rocker link allows for a bridgeless seatstay design, offering zero compromises on stiffness while at the same time allowing for maximum tyre clearance and short chainstays.
- Modern Angles: The Alpine Trail has a slack 63.5º head tube angle paired with a steep 78º seat tube angle and long reach to provide the best modern trail bike experience. The bike lets you climb better than ever before, while giving you even more confidence when descending.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: All New Unidirectional Carbon Fiber Front Triangle, Series 4 Alloy Rear End, 29” Wheels, 150mm Travel MultiTrac Suspension Platform, Internal Dropper Post and Rear Derailleur Routing, Chainstay Mounted Post Mount Disc Brake, 148 x 12mm Boost Thru-Axle, 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket with ISCG05 Tabs
- Fork: Fox 38 Performance Elite, 160mm Travel, 29", 110 x 15mm Boost Kabolt Thru-Axle, 44mm Offset, Integrated Fox Fender
- Headset: FSA No 57, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1-1/8" x 1-1/2”
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPX2, Performance, Evol Air Spring, 3 Position Compression Adjustment, Rebound Adjustment, 205 x 65mm Trunnion Upper Mount, 25mm x M8 Lower Mount
- Includes Downtube Protector
- Crankset: FSA Gradient, Modular 1x, 32 Tooth, Direct Mount Chainring, MegaTooth Technology, Mego EXO Spindle, Boost Spacing
- Bottom Bracket: Megaevo, 73mm BSA Threaded
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 12-Speed, SGS
- Cassette: Shimano SLX M7100 Cassette, 12-Speed, 10-51 Tooth
- Chain: KMC X-12 Silver and Black
Braking / Shifting
- Shifters: Shimano SLX 12-Speed, I-Spec EV
- Front Brake: Shimano SLX, 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc, 203mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano SLX, 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano SLX Hydraulic, I-Spec EV
- Rims: Marin, Double Wall Alloy, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, 32 Hole, Tubeless Compatible
- Front Hub: Shimano HF-MT410B, 110 x 15mm Axle Spacing, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano HB-MT510B, 148 x 12mm Axle Spacing, Centerlock, Microspline Freehub Body
- Axle: Bolt-On Thru-Axle
- Spokes: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Maxxis Assegai 29 x 2.5”, Maxx TERRA, EXO+, Tubeless Compatible
- Handlebar: Deity Ridgeline, Stealth Finish, 35mm Clamp Size, 800mm Width
- Grips: Marin Single Clamp Locking
- Stem: Deity Copperhead, 35mm Clamp Size
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, Small 125mm Travel, Medium and Large 150mm Travel, X-Large 170mm Travel, 30.9mm Diameter, Shimano MT500 1x Lever, I-Spec EV
- Saddle: Marin Trail Speed Concept Pro
- Pedals: Not Included
No posts found