Cube Sting Hybrid 140 SL 500 27.5 - 2019 Electric Bike
In stock from the 15th Jan we have this used Cube Sting HPA - L/XL 20" frame - RRP £3699.
The bike has covered just over 3300 miles since new in 2019 however the battery on the bike was replaced last month with a brand new one and the bike has recently also had a new cassette and chain.
As expected with a bike of this age there is marks on the frame and components from use and it is advertised as good condition, we have factored in to the low price the mileage and signs of use. The bike is in full working order and comes with keys and charger, with an RRP of over £3500 a couple of years ago this is a good spec e-MTB at a bargain price. There is no dents, cranks or major scratches/damage to the frame, just general use.
Being used there is no warranty however we are a Bosch dealer so can help if there was any problems in the future (this would be at trade price).
The Cube brand is a German manufacturer that produces bikes with full dedication. Your goal is to offer optics, design, equipment and performance at an attractive price, which you have also proven in recent years. Characteristics:
- Do you like to hunt through challenging terrain? Then you need the right bike: the Sting Hybrid 140 SL. A powerful all-mountain eMTB. With its elegantly proportioned frame, the reliable and powerful Bosch CX drive system and first-class components, it is the perfect choice for long off-road tours. Thanks to the Shimano XT gearshift, with its large gear range, you can master every climb, and the powerful hydraulic XT disc brakes, with 4 piston brake system at the front, reliably decelerate on every steep descent. The Fox 34 Rhythm suspension fork and the Float DPS Performance EVOL damper also swallow any bumps on the trail, and the grippy 2.6 '' Schwalbe tires ensure that you always stay in control.
FRAME: Aluminum Superlite, Gravity Casting, Triple Butted, Efficient Trail Control 4-Link, Agile Trail Geometry, Boost 148, Tuned Drive Position, AXH, Full Integrated BatteryFORK: Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, E-Bike Optimized, 140mm
- HEADSET: FSA 1.5E ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8 "(OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- STEM: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR: Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760mmGRIPS: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-SpeedSHIFT LEVER: Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Shimano XT BR-M8020 / BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)CRANKSET: FSA CK-745, 15T, 170mm
- CHAIN: KMC X11e, EcoProTeQSHOCK: Fox Float DPS EVOL, 190x50mm, Open / Medium / Firm Mode
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano XT HB-M8010-B, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock hub
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano XT FH-M8010-B hub, 12mm, Boost, CenterlockRIMS: Cube EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless ReadyTIRES: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.60, Addix Soft, Apex, Tubeless Easy
- PEDALS: None supplied
- SEAT POST: Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm (16 ": 370x100mm, 18": 420x125mm, 20 ", 22": 480x150mm)
- SADDLE CLAMP: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- BATTERY: Bosch PowerTube 500
- MOTOR: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- DISPLAY: Bosch PurionDAMPER
- HARDWARE: Top 30x8mm, Bottom: 30x8mm
- CHARGER: Bosch 4A
- WEIGHT: 23.8 kg - approx
Additional notes for all purchases:
All bikes which are marked as used will be serviced and/or inspected prior to sale, they will arrive in working order unless mentioned otherwise.
A used bike will show signs of use, this will include scratches and/or chips, we do not sell bikes with any significant or serious damage and we try to describe the bikes as best as possible. If you are not happy with the bike upon delivery we need to be notified and you can receive a full refund, we do not offer any partial refunds unless there was damage caused in transit which we can prove, rectify and claim on our insurance.
Additional to physical signs of use, components such as bearings, cassettes, chains, tyres etc will also show signs of wear, if they are worn and in need of replacement this is done by us prior to sale, if there is minor wear and it is with tolerance then it is not changed for obvious reasons.
No posts found