2022 KTM Macina Kapoho 6971 Electric Mountain Bike
Available now we have this 2022 KTM Macina Kapoho 6971 - Large
Wheelsize: Mullet (29" front and 27.5+ Rear).
The bike was recently serviced but will be given a full inspection before sale and arrive in full working order with charger and keys.
Having covered just over 800 miles the bike is in great condition with only very minor signs of use, please keep in mind this is a used e-MTB so it is not brand new condition.
These are currently £4410 to buy online if you can find one in stock so dont miss out.
As the bike is used there is no warranty, however we are a Bosch dealer and happy to help if there is an issue with the battery or motor, this will be done at trade cost for the next owner only.
Please allow approx 5 working days for delivery.
Info from KTM:
The mere thought of the breath-taking view from the top of the mountain and the subsequent descent down to the valley is enough to get your heart racing? But how do you get up there if the next lift is far away and you prefer to be away from hustle and bustle anyway? Do you still prefer the BOSCH Powertube battery with 625Wh? The carbon fully Macina Kapoha Pro and his aluminium brother Macina Kapoha 6971 are the answers for everyone. For those who not only want to ride down the trail but also up it! The heart and lungs of this bikes are the Bosch Performance CX motor with its powerful 85NM and the fully integrated Bosch Powertube 625Wh battery. The perfectly tuned wheel combination (DiMMiX) combines the advantages of a precise, track-stable 29" front wheel with a traction-strong 27.5" PLUS wheel at the rear. With 160mm suspension travel you can master any trail, no matter how technical. Whether it's uphill or downhill.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Macina Kapoho Dimmix Alloy6061 SLL-LTE 160mm; PT625 Bosch Gen. 4 / M-0166
- Forks: RockShox 35 Silver K 29" 160mm
- Rear Shock: Suntour Tri-Air 3CR 250 x 70mm
- Crankset: KTM Trail ISIS 160mm 016
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle 12 Speed
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle PG-1210 / 11 - 50 Tooth
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle 12 Speed
- Shifters: SRAM GX-E, Eagle, Single Click, MMX, 12 Speed
- Front Brakes: Shimano RT64 CL 203mm
- Rear Brakes: Shimano EM600 CL 180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano M4100 / MT420 4-Piston - EU CONFIGURATION, EASY TO SWITCH TO UK STYLE
- Front Wheel: KTM Line - Shimano MT410B CL 32H 110-15TA / Ambrosio E30 Trail 32H 622 x 30TC / DT Champion 2.0 black
- Rear Wheel: KTM Line - Shimano MT400B CL 32H 148-12TA / Ambrosio E35 Trail 32H 584 x 35TC / DT Aloine I 2.34 black
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Perf. Folding 65-622
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Perf. Folding 70-584
- Handlebars: KTM Comp Trail35 rizer 15 780mm
- Stem: KTM Team Trail 35
- Seatpost: KTM Comp dropper internal
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model-X Flow
- Pedals: NONE SUPPLIED
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX Gen 4 - 25km/h / 85Nm
- Battery: Bosch Powertube 625Wh hor.
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Charger: Bosch Standard Charger 4A
- The prices listed are not negotiable - We compare our prices to similar sold bikes and we are always priced very competitively hence out high turn over of bikes
- No collection - As we are based online only all our stock is boxed and in the warehouse, we don’t have any payment facilities on site or insurance for collections, everything is posted our tracked and express shipping (1-3 days)
- You can contact us on the following methods only - Live chat (on our site), eBay, FaceBook, Instagram or email - We respond within 24 hours
- We source stock from all over the UK and Europe so in many cases the bikes will come with EU configuration brakes (front on the left for example), this is easy to switch depending on the brand and you won’t require new brakes/hoses etc.
- All our bikes are supplied with out pedals
Additional notes for all purchases:
All bikes which are marked as used will be serviced and/or inspected prior to sale, they will arrive in working order unless mentioned otherwise.
A used bike will show signs of use (please be realistic, it is not a brand new bike), this will include scratches and/or chips, we do not sell bikes with any significant or serious damage and we try to describe the bikes as best as possible. If you are not happy with the bike upon delivery we need to be notified and you can receive a full refund, we do not offer any partial refunds unless there was damage caused in transit which we can prove, rectify and claim on our insurance.
Additional to physical signs of use, components such as bearings, cassettes, chains, tyres etc will also show signs of wear, if they are worn and in need of replacement this is done by us prior to sale, if there is minor wear and it is with tolerance then it is not changed for obvious reasons.
No posts found