2022 Giant DailyTour E+ 2 D LDS SPORT 625WH amber glow
2022 Giant DailyTour E+ 2 D LDS SPORT
The bike was recently purchased in from one of our trade partners, having covered just just over 300 miles the bike is in great condition and full working order. It is supplied with charger (EU plug) and keys.
Grab a bargain as the RRP for this bike is £3500!
Giant DailyTour E+ 2 D LDS SPORT
Versatile and practical, this e-bike is ideal for your daily commute and other adventures. It has automatic pedal assistance and all the built-in features you can think of, such as a kickstand, light, mudguards and luggage rack. Intelligent support The SyncDrive Core 50Nm motor has a Smart Assist mode that determines the required support and automatically adjusts the power output.
Navigation The RideDash Evo with on-board navigation helps drivers find their way, and smartphone connectivity makes it easy to keep the battery charged.
Extra Visibility Integrated lights are on in all light conditions, day or night, to increase visibility on the road.
|Frame:||AluxX SL frame, 135mm QR|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX E25 NLO Coil, 63mm travel, 15x100mm|
|Rims:||GIANT eX 2, tubeless ready|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Energizer Plus 700x50c (622x50), GreenGuard delivery with hose|
|hub front:||GIANT trackers|
|rear hub:||GIANT trackers|
|spokes:||Sapim Race / Sapim Strong|
|shifter||Shimano Deore LinkGlide, SL-M5130-R10 OGD|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano Deore LinkGlide, RD-M5130, 10-speed|
|Motor & Battery:||SyncDrive Sport, 70Nm, powered by Yamaha, EnergyPak Smart Integrated 625Wh|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore LinkGlide LG600-10, 11-43t|
|Chain:||KMC e.10 Sport, e-bike optimized|
|Seat post:||GIANT 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Essenza gel|
|Stem:||GIANT Contour, angle adjustable|
|Handlebar:||GIANT Contour GT 31.8, 30° backsweep, integrated cable routing|
|handles||GIANT Contact Ergo|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-MT200, 160mm - EU Configuration|
|brake lever:||Shimano BL-MT201|
|Bike weight in kg:|
- The prices listed are not negotiable - We compare our prices to similar sold bikes and we are always priced very competitively hence out high turn over of bikes
- No collection - As we are based online only all our stock is boxed and in the warehouse, we don’t have any payment facilities on site or insurance for collections, everything is posted our tracked and express shipping (1-3 days)
- You can contact us on the following methods only - Live chat (on our site), eBay, FaceBook, Instagram or email - We respond within 24 hours
- We source stock from all over the UK and Europe so in many cases the bikes will come with EU configuration brakes (front on the left for example), this is easy to switch depending on the brand and you won’t require new brakes/hoses etc.
- All our bikes are supplied with out pedals
Additional notes for all purchases:
All bikes which are marked as used will be serviced and/or inspected prior to sale, they will arrive in working order unless mentioned otherwise.
A used bike will show signs of use (please be realistic, it is not a brand new bike), this will include scratches and/or chips, we do not sell bikes with any significant or serious damage and we try to describe the bikes as best as possible. If you are not happy with the bike upon delivery we need to be notified and you can receive a full refund, we do not offer any partial refunds unless there was damage caused in transit which we can prove, rectify and claim on our insurance.
Additional to physical signs of use, components such as bearings, cassettes, chains, tyres etc will also show signs of wear, if they are worn and in need of replacement this is done by us prior to sale, if there is minor wear and it is with tolerance then it is not changed for obvious reasons.
No posts found