2021 Giant Explore E+ 1 Pro Electric Bike in Purple
2021 Giant Explore E Pro (Medium)
The bike was recently purchased in from one of our trade partners, having covered just just over 460 miles the bike is in great condition and full working order. It is supplied with charger (EU plug) and keys.
Grab a bargain as the RRP for this bike was almost £4000 last year (£3850!).
The Explore E+ Pro features an ALUXX SL aluminium frameset and SyncDrive Pro motor that’s powered by Yamaha
Together, they deliver great handling and smooth acceleration on a variety of road conditions. You can tune it just the way you want with the tunable support modes that provide up to 360 percent of a rider’s power. Wider tubeless tyres add comfort and stability, making Explore E+ Pro the perfect bike to explore new routes. The new RideControl Ergo with on-board navigation helps riders find their way, and smartphone connectivity allows you to access emails, messaging and other apps. With its focus on adaptability, Explore E+ Pro gives riders the freedom to ride wherever they want.
- Smooth, Powerful Support - SyncDrive Pro motor delivers 80Nm of torque and tunable support ratios up to 360 percent. Smart Assist technology creates smooth pedal assistance that engages instantly when human power is applied, giving you reliable performance and smooth acceleration.
- Comfortable Ride - Lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame is available with standard toptube or step-through design. All models feature front suspension to smooth out rough roads and dirt. High-volume tyres and disc brakes deliver a smooth ride with added control on roads, gravel or dirt.
- Integrated Accessories - From the RideDash EVO display to fenders, racks, lights and a trekking kickstand (which can support the bike when it’s loaded with heavy bags or cargo), Explore E+ Pro includes everything you need for daily trips or weekend adventures.
- Motor Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Display Giant RideControl EVO
- Battery Giant EnergyPak Smart 625, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Sizes S, M, L
- Colours Rosewood
- Frame ALUXX SL aluminium, Overdrive 1½ - 1?" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount, compatible with fenders
- Fork SR Suntour NCX D AIR LO 63mm travel 15AH
- Shock N/A
- Handlebar Giant Connect XC Riser 31.8x690mm
- Stem Giant Contact
- Seatpost Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Vivo Ergo Moderate Unisex
- Pedals None supplied
- Shifters Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore, 11-Speed, Shadow+
- Brakes Shimano BR-MT410, hydraulic disc, 180mm - EU configuration
- Brake Levers Shimano BL-M4100, I-spec EV)
- Cassette Shimano CS-M5100, 11-42T, 11-Speed
- Chain KMC e.11 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36/48T
- Bottom Bracket N/A
- Rims Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c Aluminium
- Hubs Giant eTracker, sealed cartridge bearings [F] 15mm Thru-Axle [R] 142x12 Thru-axle
- Spokes Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f], e-bike optimized
- Tyres Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622x45), Tubeless Ready, Reflex (max tyre width possible: 47mm)
- Extras Giant EnergyPak Smart 6A charger Giant EnergyPak Plus range extender compatible
- Lighting Axa BlueLine 50Lux Steady E6 front Axa BlueLine Steady E6 rear
- Carrier MIK rack. System bag & basket compatible
- Weight 21.3kg
- The prices listed are not negotiable - We compare our prices to similar sold bikes and we are always priced very competitively hence out high turn over of bikes
- No collection - As we are based online only all our stock is boxed and in the warehouse, we don’t have any payment facilities on site or insurance for collections, everything is posted our tracked and express shipping (1-3 days)
- You can contact us on the following methods only - Live chat (on our site), eBay, FaceBook, Instagram or email - We respond within 24 hours
- We source stock from all over the UK and Europe so in many cases the bikes will come with EU configuration brakes (front on the left for example), this is easy to switch depending on the brand and you won’t require new brakes/hoses etc.
- All our bikes are supplied with out pedals
Additional notes for all purchases:
All bikes which are marked as used will be serviced and/or inspected prior to sale, they will arrive in working order unless mentioned otherwise.
A used bike will show signs of use (please be realistic, it is not a brand new bike), this will include scratches and/or chips, we do not sell bikes with any significant or serious damage and we try to describe the bikes as best as possible. If you are not happy with the bike upon delivery we need to be notified and you can receive a full refund, we do not offer any partial refunds unless there was damage caused in transit which we can prove, rectify and claim on our insurance.
Additional to physical signs of use, components such as bearings, cassettes, chains, tyres etc will also show signs of wear, if they are worn and in need of replacement this is done by us prior to sale, if there is minor wear and it is with tolerance then it is not changed for obvious reasons.
No posts found